May 24, 2007

FITC, Flash in the Can 2007





My company North Kingdom was invited to Toronto and FITC 2007 this year (Flash in the Can), so myself and Staffan Lamm visited this beautiful town in Canada. We where very impressed how professional arranged this Flash festival was! Everything was located in Hilton Hotel. Great job by Shawn Pucknell among others (he has btw taken the photo from the poker with me in the foreground). We had the last lesson and we could not believe our eyes when over 1000 came to hear about what we had to say. We talked about North Kingdom projects; "How is a small company like North Kingdom, located in the north part of Sweden, thinking and working so leading global brands/agencies would like to work with them? North Kingdom will go through some recent projects from sketches and ideas to final production."

Here is my presentation of myself btw.

And here is a short review from Ping Mag from Japan.